This tincture of CBD – The base oil can be natural Olives Oil/ MCT Oil/ Avocado Oil/ or Grape seed Oil and Bitter Gourd or Kerala is also known as bitter melon which is a tall-growing annual plant cultivated in Asia, Africa, South America and India. The Kerala plant has lobed leaves, yellow flowers and edible but bitter tasting and its body is full of thorny warts. The scientific name of Kerala (Bitter gourd) is “Momordica charantia” a type of shrub that belongs to the family Cucurbitaceous, widely grown for edible fruit, which is among the most bitter of all vegetables. Now here are some benefits of Kerala which is useful for everyone:
1. Benefits for Diabetics: The essential benefits of Kerala, diabetics can find relief from high blood sugar. Bitter gourd is very beneficial for the people who have diabetics because of the presence of certain phytonutrients like polypeptide which mimics the action of insulin and lowers the blood sugar level in diabetic patients. According to the IDF Diabetes Atlas the rates of both type 1 and type 2 diabetics are increasing globally. The number of people suffering from diabetes was around 422 million in the year 2014. And all these qualities combined make bitter gourd a very effective anti-diabetic food. From Medical journal the ability of bitter gourd has been investigated that reduction in blood sugar after taking bitter gourd can be seen quickly as soon as 30 minutes. So if you decide to consume Kerala juice, your diabetic condition will be reversed soon.
2. For digestive system healthy: For our stomach and a healthy digestive system bitter gourd is good at all because the presence of dietary fibers in it. Dietary fibers can be described as that portion of food that is not digested in the small intestine. The most important benefit, eating fiber rich food helps your stool big and soft which makes easier to pass through large intestine. And it is useful for prevent constipation. This dietary fiber solves gastrointestinal disorders like gastroesophagal reflux diseases, duodenal ulcer and hemorrhoids. Bitter gourd juice helps to remove the toxins in the liver and make it healthy and strong again.
3. Preventing Cancer Cells: After manipulating many studies on the anti-cancer properties of bitter gourd, it was found that this plant possesses anti-cancer benefits that inhibit the growth of breast and other types of cancer cells. Bitter gourd commonly used in Chinese cooking and medicine, the juice of bitter gourds contains an enzyme that inhibits the transportation of glucose, cutting off cancer cell’s food supply. Bitter gourd has the ability to inhibit the growth of cancer cells discovered by the scientists was published by the magazine cancer research”. And thanks to its high antioxidant content that helps to protect the cells of the body and reduce the damage caused by free radicals, poor nutrition and cigarette smoke.
4. Immune System: Being healthy and strength immune system is the key of a body. Bitter gourd helps in improving the immune system of our body and makes a person stronger because of the presence of vitamin C in it. If there is a stronger immune system that is more capable of fighting with the viruses and bacteria to keeps us healthy. Bitter gourd also exhibits antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties which also play an important role in maintaining good health.
5. Reducing Stress and Hangover: Stress is caused from the matter is that tension is our body’s demand may be physical, mental, emotional or this modern lifestyle and fast-paced life. Stress carried danger mark for our body and many times stress can open the door for many other health complications. The bitter gourd is beneficial for stress relieving because of the anti-bilious and sedative properties of bitter gourd and making us relax and enjoyable again.
6. Helps for weight loss: Bitter gourd or Kerala is so much useful for weight loss. It is very low in calories and a 100gm serving bitter gourd juice contains just 34 calories. Bitter gourd juice simulates the liver for secretion of bile juice which aid in fat metabolism. One of the cause of weight gain that is toxin, bitter melon provides necessary hydration and helps flush out toxins from body. Bitter melon also prevents our body from absorbing extra sugar and helps to burn fat.
7. For Glowing skin and Eye health: Bitter gourd (bitter melon) juice purifies blood from within the system, drinking Kerala juice can helps us to prevent premature ageing. It can also help remove fine lines from the upper surface of the skin. Kerala is an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin A essential for collagen synthesis. It helps in keeping skin taut, smooth, reduces acne, and diminishes wrinkles. The presence of vitamin A and C in bitter gourd is good for our eyes which is an antioxidant and prevents our eyes from oxidative damage. Bitter gourd has high content of beta-carotene and other properties which can help alleviate eye problems and improve eyesight.
ALLERGY ALERT: CONTAINS Organic Oil And Organic Bitter Melon Oil
Medical Conditions: A.D.D, A.D.H.D, Anxiety, Appetite, Arthritis, Asthma, Back Pain, Bipolar Disorder, Body Pain, Cachexia, Cancer, Cramps, Crohns Disease, Depression, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Glaucoma, Headaches, Hepatitis C, HIV/Aids, IBS, Inflammation, Insomnia, Joint Pain, Migraine, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Pain, Muscle Spasms, Nausea, Neck Pain, PMS/PMDD, PTSD, RLS, Seizures DOSE: ~8.3 mg CBD per ml (1 full dropper) or as directed by your health care practitioner. PROFILE: 250 mg CBD 30 ml DOSE: ~16.7 mg CBD per ml (1 full dropper) or as directed by your health care practitioner. PROFILE: 500 mg CBD 30 ml DOSE: ~33 mg CBD per ml (1 full dropper) or as directed by your health care practitioner. PROFILE: 1000 mg CBD 30 ml DOSE: ~83.4 mg CBD per ml (1 full dropper) or as directed by your health care practitioner. PROFILE: 2500 mg CBD 30 ml DOSE: ~167.6 mg CBD per ml (1 full dropper) or as directed by your health care practitioner. PROFILE: 5000 mg CBD 30 mg SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE INGREDIENTS: CBD with Organic oils and Organic Bitter Melon Oil STORAGE: Store in a cool, dark place. Keep away from children and pets. Shake well before use.
Sample submitted: “CBD Tincture With Bitter Melon – 250 mg” Notes: This tincture is labelled 250 mg CBD/ 30 ml bottle. Analysis indicates 8.5 mg/ml CBD. Each 30 ml bottle contains approximately 250 mg CBD. (This calculation includes conversion from mg/g to mg/ml by multiplying the results by the density of Olive oil (0.95 g/ml). i.e 268 mg/g x 0.95g/ml = 250 mg/ml.)
Activated vs non-activated: activated cannabinoids are non-acidic (neutral) and are the form utilized by the human brain/ body. Activation occurs via heating (smoking, vaporizing, cooking). Cannabinoids in the natural plant are acidic (non-activated) and need to be converted to their neutral form in order to be utilized by the human body. Therefore one would expect fresh cannabis buds to contain mainly non-activated cannabinoids. Processed materials (baked goods, heated extracts) should be higher in the activated forms.
Absent Cannabinoids: if a cannabinoid or terpene is blank, it is not necessarily absent but below the limit of detection by the detector (usually less than 0.01%)