200 mg of pure CBD (no THC – your pet will not get high!) in 30 ml. SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE and KEEP REFRIGERATED
Our tincture is a concentrated form of CBD oil mixed with Natural Olive oil.
- Helps to support healthy cholesterol and blood pressure
- DHA is essential for the proper growth and development of the brain, and supports cognitive functions and healthy moods
- Helps support the body’s natural immunity and inflammatory responses
- Helps avoid degenerative skin and coat conditions like hot spots, dull lifeless coat, inflamed dry and itchy skin, and shedding
- Helps to maintain a lustrous, shiny coat and gives your pet the appearance of overall good health.
- Increased heart health, stronger immune system and a balanced metabolism.
Because animals (and humans) cannot make these essential fatty acids they must come from food or supplements. Too much of these fats can cause problems of their own though so don’t exceed the recommended daily maximum ratios below of amount of tincture to animal body weight.
Adult Dogs: 5 ml for each 10 kg (22 lbs) of body weight
Puppies, Pregnant or Nursing Dogs: 5 ml for each 5 kg (11 lbs) of body weight
Cats or Kittens: 5 ml f0r each 5 kg (11 lbs) of body weight
Consult a veterinarian before use on puppies, kittens, pregnant or nursing animals.
DOSE: 0.3 mg CBD per kg of body weight has been proven safe and effective in animal studies. One full dropper will dispense ~6.7 mg of CBD in 1 ml. (~0.33 mg per drop)
Ingredients:CBD and Natural Olive Oil
For Maximum results use in pets mouth directly. You can also mix it with their food if they will eat it this way.
As quoted by the Holistic Vets Association (USA), CBD can help with:
Provides PAIN RELIEF
Provides NERVOUS SYSTEM SUPPORT
Helps RELIEVE SEIZURES OR CONVULSIONS
Helps RELIEVE ANXIETY
Helps REDUCE VOMITING OR NAUSEA
INHIBITED CELL GROWTH IN TUMORS/CANCER CELLS
Helps DIGESTIVE TRACT PROBLEMS
Helps THUNDERSTORM OR FIREWORKS PHOBIA
Helps SKIN CONDITIONS